ACCOUNT SUSPENTION

Hello,my amazon seller account has been suspended because the account was related to a an other account that is not using for selling , I never used that account to sell in Dubai so i changed my email to prevent this from happening again.amazon sent me the below email. Hello, Your Amazon.ae selling account has been deactivated. Your listings have been disabled. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. This may take up to 90 days, but funds may be held longer. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account. Why is this happening? We found that your account is related to a different account that may not be used to sell on our site. As a result, you may no longer sell on Amazon.ae through this account. Has your account been deactivated in error? If you believe there has been an error, please submit an explanation detailing why your account should be reinstated (Amazon Sign In). What happens if my account is not reactivated? Within 90 days, you must provide a valid appeal. If you do not, or choose not to appeal the deactivation, you may request a funds disbursement by contacting [email protected]. We will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account. If we find that you have engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, abused our systems, or repeatedly violated our policies, we may withhold some or all funds in your account. You can view your account performance (Amazon Sign In) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon. – iOS: ‎Amazon Seller on the App Store – Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl=en Sincerely, Seller Performance Team Amazon.ae

Unfortunately, this appears to be a very common issue that causes sellers to get suspended over a related account in the AE marketplace.

I would advise you to appeal the suspension by e-mailing [email protected]

Thanks kika for your help

You are welcome, feel free to update your thread if you need further help :))

If the suspension is due to having multiple accounts, be prepared to provide any necessary documentation or information to prove that your accounts are separate and used for different purposes. This might include different email addresses, bank accounts, and business entities.