Account suspension for "non-professional contacts"

Can anyone help with that ?? Hello, You have had inappropriate or unprofessional contacts with members of the Amazon.com community. This is against our policies. As a result, you can no longer sell on Amazon.com and your listings have been removed from our website. The funds will not be transferred to you, but will remain in your account while we work with you to resolve this issue. Submit all open orders. You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of the Seller Center. If you have questions about this, send an email to If you want to appeal this decision, follow this link :; What happens if I don’t appeal this decision? You have 90 days after receiving this notification to provide a valid appeal or choose not to appeal. After this period, you can contact us to request your funds. We’ll conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account. The policies we adopt are to protect our customers and sales partners. If we find that you have violated our policies, abused our system or engaged in fraudulent or illegal activity, we may withhold some or all of the money in your account. You can view your account’s performance at or select Account Health from the Amazon Seller app home screen on your iOS or Android device. The account health dashboard shows your account’s performance against the performance policies and metrics needed to sell on Amazon. –IOS App Sincerely, Amazon Sales Team Sincerely, Amazon Sales Team

Here you can find a successful Plan of Action addressing this exact same issue, which I recently provided to one of my clients:

Dear Amazon Seller Performance Team,

thank you for your opportunity to appeal my warning due to inappropriate (unprofessional) contacts.

Root cause :

• Lack of training provided to staff

• I understand that I have had inappropriate or unprofessional contacts with community of Amazon.

• The complaining customer called me threatening me to kill my seller account if I didn’t give him the product for free. I called him back but he wouldn’t pick up, so I wrote to him on amazon. I should have told amazon about this scam attempt.

• I have cancelled the order.

• The buyer wrote a negative seller feedback.

• I was wrong to want to solve this problem alone without informing Amazon.

The actions that you have taken to resolve the issue :

• I acknowledge that I have read and agree to comply with the Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct.

• I sent apologies to the customers.

• I have removed the claim against the buyer at the police station.

• I have read and reviewed all Amazon policy on Seller communications to ensure my contacts are all in line with Amazon policies.

https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/help.html?itemID=G200389080

amazon buyer seller messaging service policy and

https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/help.html?itemID=G1801

selling policies and seller code of conduct.

• I decided to review the formatting of my messages in order to express myself correctly and to avoid oral language in my written messages.

• I also decided to pay attention to my punctuation to prevent the customer from feeling attacked when that was not my intention.

• Conducting regular training events for employees on Amazon’s policies.

• Conducting regular assessments of employees’ knowledge of Amazon’s policies

The steps that you have taken to prevent any Amazon policy violations in future :

• I acknowledge that I developed and completed all necessary corrective actions to prevent any Amazon policy violations in future.

• if it happens again I will report it to Amazon.

• if a customer threatens or insults me I will keep calm and report it to Amazon. There is a dedicated option in messaging which I have used before but don’t use enough to appeal to Amazon.

• I inquired today in order to get help in managing messages and therefore contact with the customer. From this Monday, February 20, 2023, I am hiring a person who will be in charge of this communication in order to improve the customer experience.

• I have enrolled in anger management classes every Thursday.

• Hired employee with experience in Amazon’s policies.

• I will update this person on a weekly basis to enforce the Amazon Customer Conduct Policy.

• This person has already worked in call centers and specializes in customer contact.

• I will ensure in future that I only make contact with Amazon customers where absolutely necessary, and any contact that I make will be polite and courteous. I will only present any facts of the case and will not include any personal opinions or remarks.

• I had decided to conduct sessions two days in a week on amazon services business solution agreement to being updated regarding amazon new and old policies.

• I decided to choose fulfillment by amazon FBA option to avoid problems.

I believe that this appeal sufficiently addresses the issue.

Kind Regards

1 Like