ACCOUNT SUSPENDED

Hello, my account has been suspended due to A-Z Guarantee and amazon asked me for PoA the problem is that I wrote what actually happened to which cause late deliveries or no receipt. Due to my supplier, I faced late deliveries. Amazon sent me the below email. Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated. Your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account. Why is this happening? Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. This decision was made after reviewing both your account and the information provided. What happens if my account is not reactivated? You have 90 days after receiving this notification to either provide a valid appeal or choose not to appeal. After that time, you may contact [email protected] to request your funds. We will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account. The policies we put in place are to protect our customers and selling partners. If we find that you have engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or have abused our systems or repeatedly violated our Policies, we may withhold some or all funds in your account. We may not respond to further emails about this issue. Sincerely, Seller Performance Team Kindly help me how to appeal this Thanks

You will need to write a Plan of Action, in which you tell Amazon, what you have done to address the issue and how will you prevent this happening again.

The appeal shouldn’t focus on specific orders but talk about the issue in general.

Here is an example POA for a suspension due to the Order Defect Rate exceeding the 1% target. You can write a similar one based on it and then post it here for feedback. Don’t copy entire sentences but use your own words: