Account review and deactivation

I’m a US-based seller with opened marketplaces in Europe and Asia.
I got an email from Amazon France on May 19, 2023, to send them shipping confirmations that I shipped my orders. I sent them UPS invoices. The next day, Amazon Germany went under review with the same request, and all my Amazon, including other European markets, the US, Canada, Japan, and UAE, got suspended. I have no access to any of the European marketplaces, but I have access to other marketplaces. I never sent anything to anyone; at that time, I was so excited and tired of Amazon that I wanted a break. I want to reinstate my account for future use; I’m still not sure if I want to sell now, but I want to clear it.
The problem is that I have UPS invoices for maybe 1/4 of the shipments, and I don’t have anything else. My UPS account manager told me he would sign any letter I sent to him for Amazon. But with the lack of invoices for ALL shipments, do I have any chance to “pass” this review?? Plus, it has been over seven months since the last shipment, and none of the tracking numbers are working; it’s non-existent now.
I have been selling on Amazon since 2006. That’s the first time I run into a situation like this. Usually, it was either inauthentic claims or some listing issues that were resolved relatively easily.
I have all the documents they ask BESIDES all the invoices, just about 1/4 of them.

Below is a traslation from German:
Hello,

Your Amazon Seller Account has been deactivated pursuant to Section 3 of the Amazon Business Solutions Agreement. Your listings have been removed and pending orders have been canceled.

Why is that happend?
We took this action because sellers who list products on Amazon must comply with the Seller Code of Conduct. For more information, see Amazon’s Seller Code of Conduct Guidelines (أمازون).

Based on information we have, your Amazon seller account has been used for misleading, fraudulent, or otherwise unlawful activities. The information indicates that you have not shipped orders after shipping confirmation. This behavior violates the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement (أمازون). We have therefore closed your seller account to prevent damage to our customers, other sales partners and our store. Your offers have been deactivated and any open orders have been cancelled.

Was your account deactivated in error?
If you believe there is an error, please submit a statement from the email address you used to open your Amazon account. Your declaration must contain the following:
– Tracking information for recently shipped Seller Fulfilled orders
– Proof of shipping or delivery for recently shipped seller fulfilled orders, e.g. B. Acknowledgments of receipt from buyers or proof of delivery
– The address (URL or store address) of other stores (including other Amazon accounts) where you sell these products and can provide proof of delivery
– Evidence to identify your company, i.e. H. Company website or email address, company bank details, or company registration information if not already available in your Amazon account. Please also ensure that all information about your business in your account is up to date.
– If there are actual logistical problems or delays, provide reasons for the delivery delays and provide supporting documentation.

How do I send the required information?
Please submit this information by email to [email protected].

Hello @Mirabella,

thank you for posting here. I am sorry to hear that your Seller Account has been deactivated due to alleged code of conduct breach.

This is basically a case of suspected dropshipping. Normally, you appeal with a good Plan of Action and a proof of tracking / fulfillment.

However, since you don’t have valid tracking numbers, there is a different route you can take.

You can prepare a Plan of Action which would effectively be asking to reinstate you at least for FBA. This would restore your access to the Seller Central. Later, after establishing some selling history, you would be able to ask for restoration of FBM as well.

1 Like

Kika, thank you!
Can you please give me a guidance how to write it? So I need to act as it was dropshipping?