Account is risk of deactivation

Amazon Lunch a new Policy US Inform Consumer Act In which act amazon verify each and everything of seller Phone number,Bank account, Tax ID and Address.

Last night I get notification and they ask me for Tex registration number but I created seller central on my Egyptian details and I don’t have tax registration number.

1 Like

Where are you seeing this? Could you post a screenshot?

It seems like some on-US Sellers are affected by this (found on Facebook):

Hey there,

I totally understand your concern regarding the new policy introduced by Amazon in the US, called the Inform Consumer Act. This policy requires Amazon to verify various details of sellers, such as phone numbers, bank accounts, tax ID, and addresses. It seems like you received a notification last night asking for your tax registration number, but since you created your seller central account using your Egyptian details, you don’t have a tax registration number.

I can imagine how frustrating this situation might be for you. In such cases, it’s important to reach out to Amazon’s support team directly to explain your specific situation. They should be able to provide you with guidance on how to proceed or offer alternative solutions that can help you overcome this obstacle.

Remember, Amazon has a dedicated support system in place to assist sellers like yourself, so don’t hesitate to reach out to them for clarification and guidance. They will have the most up-to-date information and be better equipped to help you resolve any issues you encounter.

I hope this helps! Good luck with resolving the matter, and I wish you success with your seller account on Amazon.

1 Like