Account deactivation

Hi All, My Amazon account has been de-activated for 'inauthentic items" Just to clarify, theyre definitly not inauthentic and I used two of the ASINS to get ungated in toys? one of the products is a self tanning solution that i purchased via my daughter who has an account direct with the brand. I have sent all invoices and two appeals with what I have done to resolve the situation and what i plan to do going forward to protect my account and customer. They are just replying with the same generic email asking for the same evidence. One of the things they are askingfor is and authorisation letter from the brand i’m selling? Is Mattel really going to issue me with a document to approve me to sell their products? I feel like this is my last chance to prove I have been operating as per Amazon rules. I am a relatively new seller with all available money sat in Amazon’s bank account and no other income, any help from this fantastic forum would be amazing. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Hello,

welcome to the Seller forums!

Regarding your question:

May I ask if your Seller Account was suspended over Authenticity Complaints or was it just at account review? Were you asked to prepare a Plan of Action?

If you weren’t asked to prepare any appeals and you have sufficient invoices which Amazon won’t accept and meet all of the following requirements:

— Supplier information (name, phone number, address, website)

– Buyer information (name, phone number, address, website)

– Item descriptions (for ease of our review, you may highlight or circle the ASIN(s) under review)

– Item quantities

– Invoice date (must be issued in the last 365 days)

then I would advise you to escalate the matter by e-mailing [email protected].

The other option would be submitting a complaint with the BBB.

I hope you liked my answer.