Account deactivated

I bought some products from a warehouse in the USA through facebook, which were advertised on Facebook. I listed the same products for sale on Amazon, but my Amazon account got deactivated, and they asked for invoices. When Amazon requested invoices from me, I contacted my supplier from whom I had purchased the products, and they informed me that they no longer have the products.

First of all, you deserve this. I know I sound very harsh, but my advice is not to take it personally, but just learn from it.

I know what you have done.

Within your community, you have these stupid “ready to ship products” for which you have no idea where you’re buying from, what the quality of the products is, no invoices, just buying from random people on Facebook, at a cheaper price than from a legit supplier and crushing the prices …

You should learn the policies, the regulations, and have a proper business mindset instead of taking shortcuts and rushing things just for the sake of making some pennies. @Kika may help you with your appeal.

4 Likes

You actually thought it a good idea to buy from some random on FB?

Amazon never checks the products. They just receive them, store them and pack them when bought by costumers. Amazon is strict and if you read all their terms, you are 100% responsible for the authenticity of your products, for having invoices or any related documents they may ask for. I hope you can reinstate your account and if so, please be responsible while sourcing.

2 Likes

Do you have a receipt? Credit card transaction with your name and address that matches Amazon? Anything? How did you purchase something with zero paper trail? You have to be able to acquire SOME kind of invoice. Whether they take it or not, is a different story, but “no invoice exists” is kinda sketchy.

1 Like