Account deactivated

Hey everyone,

I am new on Amazon barely 2 weeks. my account has been deactivated and I have appeal several times but no response from Amazon US. I have called Amazon UK, and was told that I am registered in 2 market places. I really don’t know what to do. Does this mean I cannot sell on Amazon anymore.

I intend closing the US market place since I reside in UK but then I have read that the US account has to be activated first before I close it and use the UK market place. for now both market places are deactivated. Any help or anyone who has experienced this please advise me.

I am sorry to hear that your Seller Account has been deactivated due to Seller Identity Verification issues. They are now very strict when approving new merchants to do business on their site and as you can see, your account will need to pass a review by providing all requested information and documents, which can take some time and a success is not guaranteed.

Watch my video to learn more about successfully passing the Seller Identity Verification: https://youtu.be/e75agocbE-M

1 Like