Account at risk of deactivation

Help …
I have no idea what this relates to
Is this common
Says my account is at risk
The only thing recently was I reported another seller , I believe they infringed my product design/ copyright etc
It was not malicious in any way
How do you resolve when you have no idea
Kind regards

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with a warning from Amazon. This is quite a common warning which many sellers receive from time to time. If you are confident that this was regarding the Intellectual Property Rights Infringement Complaint submitted against another seller, then I would recommend you to stop doing this. Instead, you can take a legal action against someone infringing your intellectual property.

I would also recommend you not to place any “test buys” and not to contact any competitors asking them yo leave your listings, just in case you are doing this.

If you genuinely believe someone has infringed on your product design or copyright, report it to Amazon through their infringement reporting system.

Remember, it’s always better to be cautious when dealing with emails like this. It’s common for scammers to send fake account alerts. Take your time to verify the situation and contact Amazon directly for assistance.

1 Like