A couple questions and topics here

Has anyone gone from FBA to FBM did you find it to be better or more of a headache, I have FBA right now and my storage fees went from 12 dollars to $66 why is that? Also I kinda hate how disconnected I am from the customer with FBA.

I can see the downside of FBM tho not being as automated and always having to be around to ship orders.

2nd question, I had a customer order 2 of my products. They’re $149.95 each. So I had a $300 order. Amazon shipped it using USPS. USPS lost the order, customer requested a replacement. Amazon sent them a replacement. Finally today the original order was delivered. So now what? The customer gets to keep a $300 order for free? While I’m out 2 units of inventory and $300?

Do I get reimbursed? I sometimes find myself getting pissed off selling on amazon. It seems like you have little to no recourse or ability to fight bs claims and fees.

It cannot be too bad you are still selling on amazon.

Both online market places are bad news anymore, even ebay has turned toxic. I dealt with the shake-down artists and activists over their for many years.

Not sure how you would deal with amazon using USPS for an expensive item, that seems rather odd. Might look into that with more detail.

What does the tracking look like? If it is actually lost and verified by tracking that is how it goes.

If tracking shows delivered contact your local postmaster, mail fraud is a felony. Every time we get ripped off we file a complaint, that includes sending back empties, wrong items, trash and more.

5 Likes

The tracking shows a delay at a processing center. Then delivery to the buyer “Delivered, left with individual”.

Have you ever managed to recover anything, or was the buyer prosecuted?

$0

Unable to comment on that.

I would get the gps tracking if it clearly shows with in a few feet of the address then open a case with the FBI or postal inspectors. You could also have your attorney go after them too if LE does not act on it.If gps shows delivered to the wrong address, walk away.

2 Likes

Thank you @skeeter. Where do I find the GPS data?

USPS. You will have to go in speak with the postmaster about that. My staff takes care of that so I am light on specific details regarding the procedure.

As far as I know they do not have that information on the public side of the internet, its on their internal network.

Going anywhere with this against amazon even with GPS will not go anyplace. They will still expletive you over and say it was not signed for so that is not proof. Fact of the matter is EVERY court in the USA takes USPS tracking for fact, its only amazon that uses an excuse as a tool to manipulate sellers into using prime services.

2 Likes