What would you recommend?

Can you have your supplier send your products to Amazon warehouse or would it be better to receive it from your supplier, do a quality check, and ship it out to Amazon warehouse?

It’s better to have your supplier send products directly to Amazon warehouse for efficiency and cost-effectiveness.

1 Like

It would be best to have your shipment sent directly to you so that you can do your own quality check. If something goes wrong, you will not have a leg to stand on because you never saw the shipment before it arrived at the Fulfillment center.

We never trusted anyone else with our FBA business.

2 Likes

When I order first from a manufacturer, I usually have them send the majority directly to Amazon but a few to my personal address. This way I can do my own mini quality control check, and after the first order I would have all go directly to Amazon. I also will order my own product on occasion to see how it is arriving to customers from time to time.

You can find an inspector to help you inspect the goods. If there is no problem with the goods, they can be sent directly to the Amazon warehouse.

If your supplier has a partner freight forwarder, they can certainly help you deliver to the Amazon warehouse, but you can also work directly with the freight forwarder to help you DDP delivery to the door

It’s better to have your supplier send products directly to Amazon warehouse for efficiency and cost-effectiveness.

It’s not a good option if you ship all your inventory to your address, because you will might get some custom issues, after some time, and also you will bear the cost of sending the inventory to Amazon warehouse.

I am working with several sellers to help them source products. We will ship them directly to the Amazon warehouse. Personally, I prefer this approach because it makes it much easier for me to control the product outcomes into the United States. Many people have issues getting product into the United States and it gets stuck at the port.