Trademarking my business name

I’m in the process of trademarking my business name. Now the question is so I do a trademark on a logo as well ? Or is the name good enough

1 Like

Hi @Fergie_123

A trademark can be any word, phrase, symbol, design, or a combination of these things that identifies your goods or services. So, no, you do not need to register your logo.

We are in the middle of trademarking our company name. There are so many other companies that use our name in one for or another, we’re trademarking our name logo as well for those that want to steal our unique font.

4 Likes

Trademarking your business name is a good idea. It will help you protect your brand and prevent others from using it. However, trademarking your logo as well can provide additional protection and help you stand out in the marketplace. A logo can be trademarked as long as it is unique and not similar to any other existing trademarks.

3 Likes

Can you recommend me any companies for trademark registration?

2 Likes

Hi @Fergie_123

Yes. LegalZoom. They have handle my businesses for many years, Right now, they are working on my Trademark.

1 Like

I have been using Igerent. They have good prices and offer registrations in EU, UK and US.