Sorry, this product is ineligible for Amazon Marketplace selling at this time

Being busy manually listing lots of products from UK to DE. Everything fine except 2 listings are stuck in drafts. When I click to edit draft it says… Sorry, this product is ineligible for Amazon Marketplace selling at this time. The 2 items are the same brand. I have listed many of the brand today. So it’s not restricted. I have been using the ASIN not the EAN What’s the issue ???

The specific ASINs could have been blocked as a result of complaints, this happens in some cases and all sellers are affected.

I would suggest you to search for the products using their EAN or UPC codes or Google the ASINs to see if they are available on other international Amazon marketplaces.

The ASIN / EAN was my own. The listing created by myself. Today i continued with listings and again it happened. Now 3 in total.

All items same except for colour variant.

So 3 listings with almost identical title.

I have FBA stock of the 3 items in U.K. so what’s the issue.

Ok

Created a new listing, slightly altered the title, reverted back to a older but very similar part number.

Listed, waited, added listing to DE and it was accepted.

So it seems, it was something to do with the listing title. Maybe a ‘keyword’ of some sort.

RESOLVED !!!