SellerAmp FBA tool help needed

Hello everyone,

Could you guys help with the Seller Amp photo. I want to determine the competitors for FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon) listings. In this picture, there are 3 FBA sellers and 2 SFP (Seller Fulfilled Prime) sellers, which totals to 5. However, I am only considering FBA competitors. Therefore, for this specific product, there are 3 FBA competitors. I’m unsure if my approach is correct, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,
Yes, I can help clarify your approach for determining the number of FBA competitors for a specific product. Based on the information you provided, you have correctly identified that there are 3 FBA sellers and 2 SFP sellers in the picture. However, since you are only considering FBA competitors, you would exclude the SFP sellers from your count.

Therefore, in this specific case, you have correctly identified that there are 3 FBA competitors for the product. Your approach of considering only the FBA sellers and excluding the SFP sellers is valid.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, feel free to ask!

2 Likes