Recovering money from a poorly selling product

Hello everyone,

I need help, please. My product is not selling well, and I’m losing money between PPC and Amazon fees. I wanted to know if there is a way to sell my stock to at least recover a little of what I invested.

P.S.: I sell in the US but live elsewhere.

THANKS

There’s liquidation option but that’s the last thing you want to do.

Do you have a bad product?

How’s your copy?

If you want, I can take a look at your PPC and help optimize it

1 Like

You could try adjusting your pricing strategy, improving your product listings, or running targeted marketing campaigns to increase visibility and sales. If you’re looking to recover some of your investment quickly, you might also consider offering discounts or promotions.

1 Like

Have you done your keyword research?

Remember, you’re not selling your product, you’re selling keywords.

1 Like

You need to optimize your images, Tittle, Bullets, Description and search terms.

Optimize your PPC and negate irrelevant search terms.

1 Like

Consider optimizing your PPC campaigns and analyzing your product listings, price competitiveness, and customer reviews to enhance your overall product appeal and conversion rate. However, the PPC campaign strategy is too costly to meet expectations. Sometimes it can be disappointing for us.

In fact, 90% of consumers read online reviews before visiting a business, and 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. Positive reviews will boost your sales as well as your store rank. Make it easier for shoppers to find your store and buy products.

1 Like

Choosing a profitable product on Amazon can be a real challenge.

When you say that it’s not doing well, have you done your best in terms of rearranging the PPC structure, working on listing optimization, and so forth?

And in terms of selling the inventory, what is the product?

Is it the keywords in the listing or the PPC keywords? Sorry, I am new to FBA.

1 Like

You should hire someone to check insight data of your campaign structure and optimize your listing and PPC in a good way.

It is not possible to tell your exact strategy without auditing your account.