Product updates not saving

Hello,

I’ve updated my product description as I had a couple of spelling mistakes. Saved it.

Gone back to check 30 mins after and the mistakes are still there like I haven’t even edited it!

Is Amazon software really this slow at updating / glitching?

Even put up photos and they ain’t there yet

Please wait for 24-48 hours and everything will be updated. Don’t try to edit again otherwise the 24 hours will start over again.

1 Like

24 hours though on the world’s biggest marketplace is ridiculous when Etsy makes changes straight away!

1 Like

Wait for sometime it’ll update if still exist same than you should contact catalog team to unlock the listing edit for you

2 Likes

Please wait for it

2 Likes

If the changes don’t get saved and made visible on the detail page within 15 minutes, it indicates that you don’t have the listing control.

Listing control is awarded to sellers by Amazon based on their own internal criteria, which include performance history, returns rate, metrics or seller feedback, for example.

If you don’t have the listing control, the only way how to make Amazon accept your changes is to open a case with the Seller Support under “Products and Inventory” - “Product page issue” and “Fix a product page”.

You will be asked to provide some proof supporting your desired updates, such as a link to the manufacturer’s website.

2 Likes