Product not selling

My product isn’t selling, and I’m losing money on PPC. What should I do? Should I hand over the account to someone else until my next product arrives, pause the PPC to stop further losses, or put the account on vacation?

If your product is not selling and you’re losing money on PPC, there are a few options you can consider.

You could pause the PPC campaigns temporarily to stop further losses, or you could pass the account to an individual until your next product arrives.

Another option is to put your account on vacation mode to give yourself some time to regroup and strategize. It’s important to analyze your PPC campaigns and make adjustments to improve their effectiveness.

Don’t lose hope, and keep experimenting to find what works best for your product

1 Like

That is the secret to making the product sell.

Best way is to market it down to 1/4 of what like-kind / similar are selling and see what the volume is. If it still does not sell it can be several factors and that would weed out if the product is really in demand or not. amazon is hyper-saturated with sellers and is something that will never be overcome regardless of how much work is put into testing.