Negative feedback

Customer on Amazon.de leaves me a negative. The comments stated floor mats are creased. The customer bought 2 x gears for a food mixer. Obviously customer left me the neg instead of leaving for another customer. Removal tool will not remove it. CS has closed down my appeal, without resolving. Now what ??

Hello,

I’m sorry to hear that you received a negative review from a customer on Amazon.de regarding creased floor mats, which seems to be a mistake on their part. I understand that you’ve already tried using the removal tool and that your appeal with Customer Service was closed without resolution. Here are some suggestions on what you can do next:

1. Contact Customer Service again: While your previous appeal may have been closed, it’s worth reaching out to Customer Service again to explain the situation. Provide them with all the relevant details, including the fact that the negative review was left in error and does not pertain to your product. Be polite and concise in your communication, emphasizing the need for a fair resolution.
  2. Respond to the negative review: Even if the review was left in error, it’s a good idea to respond publicly to the customer’s comment. Be professional and understanding in your response, explaining that the negative review seems to be intended for another seller and product. Clarify the details of your own product and assure potential customers that you are committed to providing a positive experience.
  3. Request feedback removal: Within the response to the negative review, you can politely request Amazon to remove the feedback due to the misunderstanding. Explain that the feedback does not accurately reflect your product or service, and provide any additional evidence or documentation that supports your case.
  4. Seek support from Seller Support: Contact Amazon’s Seller Support team and explain the situation to them. Provide them with all the relevant information, including the order details and the fact that the negative review is unrelated to your product. They may be able to assist you further or escalate the issue to the appropriate department for resolution.
  5. Focus on generating positive reviews: While you work on resolving this issue, continue to provide excellent service to your customers. Encourage satisfied customers to leave positive reviews for your products. Over time, a strong collection of positive reviews can help outweigh the impact of a single negative review.

Remember to remain professional and patient throughout the process. Mistakes happen, and with proper communication and evidence, you may be able to rectify the situation. I recommend documenting all your interactions and keeping track of any relevant evidence or correspondence for future reference.

I hope this information helps, and I wish you success in resolving this issue. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.