Listing inactive out of stock

I have listed my first item but it says out of stock . It is in my inventory but it is inactive. How do I correct that?

Thanks for the help in advance

1 Like

Are you doing FBA or FBM?

If you list as fulfilled by Amazon, then your listing will remain inactive until Amazon receives inventory from you.

1 Like

There are many reasons, check your shipment details, check if your inventory goes to stranded.

2 Likes

I am trying to do that process now. Is there a tutorial on how to get that done step by step

1 Like

1: if you’re doing FBA, so then first of all you need to buy products (that you’ve listed) in bulk from brand or distributors accordingly your product criteria and sent it to your warehouse or 3pl.

2: Label and package your products according to Amazon’s FBA requirements. Make sure each item has a scannable barcode.

3: In your seller account, select “Send/Replenish Inventory” to create a new FBA shipment. Provide information about the products and quantities.

4: Pack your products securely and send them to the designated Amazon fulfillment center. Use the shipping labels generated by Amazon.

2 Likes

Activate the item in your inventory on Amazon to make it active and available for purchase. If it’s still showing as out of stock, check your inventory levels and update them accordingly.

2 Likes