GTIN Exemption

even after getting a GTIN exemption, at the time of creating a new listing, it ask to apply for GTIN exemption again. I have repeated this process few times now but no results. even contacted the seller support and i was asked to use the template file for uploading the products.

I understand your frustration with the GTIN exemption process on Amazon. It can be quite perplexing when, despite having obtained a GTIN exemption, you are repeatedly asked to apply for it again when creating a new listing. Additionally, you mentioned that you reached out to Seller Support and were advised to use the template file for product uploads. I’ll do my best to provide guidance on this matter.

Here’s what I recommend:

1. Double-check the accuracy of your GTIN exemption. Ensure that you have followed all the necessary steps and provided all the required information accurately. It’s possible that there may have been an error or omission in the exemption process, leading to the repeated requests for application.
  2. Consider using the template file for uploading your products. Seller Support’s suggestion indicates that it may be an effective way to bypass the issue you’re facing. The template file allows you to provide all the necessary information for your products, including the GTIN exemption details, in a structured format. This method can help streamline the listing process and avoid any potential glitches.
  3. Contact Seller Support again and explain the situation in detail. Let them know that you have already obtained a GTIN exemption and have attempted to apply it multiple times during listing creation. Provide them with any relevant documentation or proof of your GTIN exemption. Request their assistance in resolving the issue and ensure that they thoroughly understand the problem you’re encountering.

By reaching out to Seller Support again and emphasizing the steps you’ve taken, you should be able to engage their attention and receive more focused assistance. They have access to specific tools and resources to resolve technical issues related to the GTIN exemption process.

Remember to remain patient and persistent throughout the process. Technical issues like these can sometimes take time to address, but with consistent communication and cooperation with Seller Support, you should be able to find a resolution.

If you have any further questions or need additional guidance, please feel free to ask. Best of luck in resolving the GTIN exemption issue!