Effectively using the Campaign Performance Report

I am trying to utilise the advertising reports to improve my product visibility with sponsored products.

I have requested the Campaign Performance Report and experiencing information overload.

As the report shows you how each keyword per campaign performs every day over the last 60 days, how can I effectively grasp overall performance per keyword to understand whether I need to lower or higher my bid?

The Search Term Report has allowed me to understand what buyers are searching and what I want/ do not want my ads to serve for. I now want to understand how to improve keyword bidding.

Hope someone can help!

Hi

“As the report shows you how each keyword per campaign performs every day over the last 60 days, how can I effectively grasp overall performance per keyword to understand whether I need to lower or higher my bid?”

Within the keywords for each campaign it shows the performance per keyword; there is a drop down in the box where the impressions, CPC etc are that covers “week to date” right through to 'lifetime" - is this what you mean? You can view the performance over the lifetime of the keywords in that campaign there.

Hope that helps