Contacting Amazon Seller Support - Australian Marketplace

You have listed a FABULOUS list of emails for all marketplaces. We are “locked out” of our Australian Marketplace (confirming orders without fulfillment - due to postal delay) but can’t figure out places to escalate our appeal to so that someone answers! Any help?

Hello there,

I’m glad you found the list of emails helpful for various marketplaces. It’s unfortunate that you’re currently facing difficulties with your Australian Marketplace account, specifically regarding order confirmation without fulfillment due to postal delays. I understand how frustrating it can be when you’re unable to find the appropriate channels to escalate your appeal and get a response.

To address this situation, I recommend reaching out to Amazon’s Seller Support directly. They have the necessary resources and expertise to assist you with account-related issues. You can contact them by visiting the Amazon Seller Central website and navigating to the “Help” or “Contact Us” section. Look for options to contact Seller Support via email, phone, or chat.

When submitting your appeal or inquiry, make sure to provide a clear and detailed explanation of the issue you’re facing, including the specific impact it has on your account and any relevant information regarding the postal delays. Providing as much information as possible will help the support team understand your situation and provide appropriate assistance.

If you don’t receive a response or if the response doesn’t resolve your issue, consider following up with Amazon’s Seller Support multiple times. Persistence can sometimes be necessary when seeking resolution for account-related matters.

I hope this guidance helps you in escalating your appeal and getting the attention you need to resolve the problem. Wishing you the best of luck in re-establishing your account’s functionality and overcoming the postal delays.

1 Like