Announcement reposted from Amazon:
With our latest integrations, you can seamlessly connect Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfilment (MCF) with your ecommerce channels and automate your order fulfilment process. Our integrations enable you to do the following:
- Save time: Reduce the amount of manual effort required to handle your order fulfilment operations and minimise errors with our full-scale solution fulfilment providers.
- Help accelerate your deliveries: Streamline your order fulfilment process and ensure fast, reliable deliveries for your customers.
- Help scale your business: Integrate MCF with multiple online channels to help successfully manage and scale your multi-channel business, and expand to new sales channels.
If you send more than 1,000 orders per month and need end-to-end integration services, try the following inventory and order management system providers:
- Linnworks Effectively manage your multi-channel ecommerce business with fully automated and integrated inventory, along with order and listing management.
- ChannelAdvisor A management system that serves as a single solution for ecommerce business management.
- Pipe17: Fully automate your order fulfilment, listing, and inventory management across your sales channels.
If you have a lower volume and do not need a full suite or end-to-end integration service, you can try Veeqo, which offers a free integration, or WebBee for a free, three-month trial period when you use the code WB6MSPL.
Also, you can sign up for our September webinar to learn how you can access smart fulfilment by leveraging MCF and Linnworks to help boost your sales across all channels.
For more information, go to our Guide to ecommerce integrations for order fulfilment and explore our integrations.