AmazonUS suspention with no reason

Dear Sellers, I would like to ask you for an advise. We have been suspended at 7 January 2020 and have never received any answer from seller-performance team. --------------------------------------------------------- Hello, We reviewed your account and see that you have not set up Two-Step Verification. As a result, you may no longer sell on Amazon.com, and your listings have been removed from our site. If there are funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer. To appeal this action, complete the following steps: 1. Reset your password in Seller Central by clicking “Forgot your password?” on the Sign In page. If you are already signed in, click on “Logout” from the Settings dropdown in Seller Central first. 2. Update your account with a valid bank account and credit card. 3. Set up Two-Step Verification in your Advanced Security Settings (Amazon Sign-In). 4. Send us a confirmation email from the Contact Us page in Seller Central Help (Amazon Sign-In). Once we receive your confirmation email, we will review your account to determine if you may sell on Amazon.com again. We will send you an email when our review is complete. You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please send an email to [email protected]. Learn more about Two-Step Verification on Seller Central Help (Amazon). Sincerely, Seller Performance Team Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com ----------------------------------------------------------------- We were a bit confused because this is untrue and we have always been using 2-step verification. Even so we know there is no sense to discus with Amazon we sent them and email. Submission 1 January 5, 2020 12:57 PM GMT Has your account been deactivated in error? There is not much to say here. I would say it has been suspended by an error or a mistake but we performed some steps of action: 1. We reset the password in Seller Central. 2. We checked if the bank account and credit card is valid. All fine. 3. The Two-Step Verification is valid and was “on” as inherited from our UK account. ---------------------- Submission 2 February 10, 2020 10:01 PM GMT Additional information Dear performance team, Please find below the Plan of action for reinstate our selling privileges. I. What was the root cause that led to the issue? In the notification letter dated on 5 January 2020. We have been accused we do not use Two-Step Verification. We have been always using Two-Step Verification and we do not know why ev received this notification. II. What actions will you take to resolve the issue? According to advising points in the Notification letter we did necessary checks. 1. Reset the password. 2. We checked the account and ensure the bank account is valid in line with Credit Card details. 3. We checked Two-Step Verification and it was “enabled” status since we started trading on Amazon US platform. 4. We sending you this Plan of Action now as a confirmation that all the check have been done. III. What steps will you take to prevent future issues? 1. We are not planning to touch “payment method and deposit method” without ringing you and ask you to do it for us. 2. In the future we will continue to be proactive with our account security. Regards, --------------------- There was a few more submissions and next I found out there is some inconsistency on Amazon authentication process. I sent an email directly to seller-performance team. Dear Performance team, I am contacting you to let you know we have completed all suggested checks and our account is ready to be reviewed and reinstate. Summary of the checks: 1. We reset our password in line of the instruction. 2. We updated our account with valid bank account and credit card. 3. We setup Two-Step Verification to my mobile phone. Why the the account has been suspended. Dear performance team I discovered the reason last night and I would like to share it with you. The reason is inconsistency in your system. in database and authentication process. 1. Our mother marketplace is UK where we are logging in as [email protected] 2. We updated our email username as well in Amazon US and we are able to log in as [email protected] (we always had Two-Step Verification enabled) 3. We can see our profile, stock as we should. 4. We have been using this logging username for a couple of months. 5. Being logged in as [email protected] to Amazon US discovered in “User Permission” tab that [email protected] does not exist. Instead there is a [email protected] user only that is our old username. 6. As a test I was trying to log in as [email protected] without success. I decided to use “Forgot your password” functionality. 7. I received the password change notification on [email protected] 8. I managed to log in successfully using [email protected] to the same profile as before with our stock and company details. 9. I have checked if Two-Step Verification is enabled. It was not. So I enabled it and next I received a notification about enabling Two-Step Verification on [email protected] So yes we have Two-Step Verification enabled now but this is sad I had no help and any respond from your side. I discovered your system inconsistency by accident but whole consequences are paid by us. This is already two months. Please reactivate our account without unnecessary delay. ------------------------------------ now few more submissions but still no answer from anyone. Any advice?

Yesterday, we received this:
Hello,

Your submission has been reviewed and your account has been reactivated.,You can view your account performance at Amazon Sign-In or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.,-- Download iOS App at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amazon-seller/id794141485,-- Download Android App at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl=en_US,Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team,

Amazon.com,

http://www.amazon.com

This is finally great news but, unfortunately, all our stock disappeared. (the stock that is confiscated and block by Amazon)

Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,

I understand that you have a couple concerns in regards to your account and listings. I have listed them below along with my responses.

1. We seems to be still suspended in MX and CA

Account reinstatement is per Marketplace, therefore a plan of action will be required to reinstate MX and CA.

1. We cant see any item on our stock. Could you find out where our stock has gone?

Units that are stranded for more than 30 days it becomes unsellable, Amazon reserves the right to dispose of those units.

1. How we can clime compensation for the 3 months of no trading

Amazon does not compensate for loss of sales.

I have provided a few Help Pages below for your reference.

Hello,

welcome to the Seller forum community!

I am sorry for the late response, hopefully everything will get better once I meet with Jeff and get my forum privileges reinstated as now I am very upset.

Regarding your question:

I am glad to see that your account was already reinstated. I think that your thread will help other sellers who experience the same issue in the future.

Thank you for sharing this information!