Amazon Pay not calculating the VAT in opencart

Hi,
I integrated login and pay with amazon extensionon my opencart, When any customer pay with amazon, the VAT not calculating in the total bill, whereas if customer pay with paypal its working fine, and when any customer pay with amazon, the VAT not calculating…
Can anyone let me know how can i solve this? VAT should be added in the total bill. For all UK region i added 20% VAT that amazon is not picking

Hello Kika,
If the VAT is not being calculated correctly when customers pay with Amazon on your OpenCart website, there could be a configuration issue with the integration. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and resolve the problem:

1. Check your Tax Settings: Make sure that the tax settings in your OpenCart admin panel are configured correctly. Go to “Extensions” > “Extensions” > “Order Totals” and ensure that the “Tax” module is enabled and configured with the appropriate tax rates for your UK region.
  2. Verify Amazon Payment Settings: Double-check the settings in your Amazon Payments account. Ensure that the tax settings are correctly configured within your Amazon Payments settings and that the tax rate for UK VAT is properly specified.
  3. Update the Amazon Payments Integration: Ensure that you have the latest version of the “Login and Pay with Amazon” extension installed on your OpenCart website. Check for any available updates or patches for the extension that might address the VAT calculation issue.
  4. Contact Amazon Seller Support: If the issue persists, reach out to Amazon Seller Support for further assistance. Provide them with details about the problem, including the specific VAT rate that should be applied for UK customers, and ask for their guidance in resolving the issue.

By reviewing your tax settings in OpenCart, verifying the configuration in your Amazon Payments account, and contacting Amazon Seller Support if necessary, you should be able to resolve the VAT calculation issue for payments made through Amazon on your website.