my account has been deactivated without any warning and without any apparent reason.
The only reason that I can think of is that my website was running on Magento 1 which is not supported anymore. Although not specifically stated as the root cause for the deactivation, I removed Amazon Pay from the current website and installed on the new Prestashop 1.7 website which is being developed. Prestashop 1.7 is fully supported.
I have made the appeal stating the above and I have not received a single answer from the support.
There are not phone numbers to speak to a physical person .
I have also sent so many messages opening cases etc but they are all marked as “answered” after one day but there is no answer from Amazon.
I tried to close the account but when I click to “close account” under the top right menu, it redirects to the “help” section which is useless as described above.
I am completely hostage of Amazon and I have no idea how to solve this having used all the tools they provide.
Below a snapshot of my support cases log - just so you get a flavour of what I am talking about.
Can anyone help in any way?
I understand your frustration with the deactivation of your Amazon Pay account and the lack of response from Amazon’s support team. While I don’t have access to specific account details or the ability to resolve account-specific issues, I can offer some suggestions that may help:
- Persistence with Support: Continue reaching out to Amazon’s support team, both through the support cases and any other available channels. Although it can be frustrating, sometimes it takes multiple attempts and follow-ups to receive a response.
- Appeal with Clear Information: Ensure that your appeal clearly states the issue, the steps you have taken to address it (such as migrating to Prestashop 1.7), and any other relevant information. Provide as much detail as possible to help Amazon understand your situation and make an informed decision.
- Seek Professional Assistance: Consider reaching out to professionals or consultants who specialize in Amazon account management or have experience dealing with similar issues. They may be able to provide guidance or escalate the matter on your behalf.
- Seek Legal Advice: If all other options fail and you believe your account has been unjustly deactivated, you may want to consult with a legal professional specializing in e-commerce or business law to explore any potential legal avenues or rights you may have.
- Explore Alternatives: While resolving the issue with Amazon is ideal, it’s important to consider alternative payment solutions in case the situation cannot be resolved. Research and evaluate other payment processors or platforms that are suitable for your business needs.
Remember that each case is unique, and there is no guarantee of a specific outcome. It’s crucial to persist in your communication with Amazon, remain professional and factual in your appeals, and explore all available options to find a resolution.
I hope these suggestions provide some direction, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving the issues with your Amazon Pay account.