Amazon deleted content of my case instead of answering the question

So, yesterday we’ve raised our concern with SS about transfers being delayed for a day instead of being processed immediately.
And amazon promised us that someone will tell us what is going on, but instead they wiped out the content of our case with amazon and marked it as answered.

I’m sorry to hear about the frustration you’ve experienced with Amazon. I don’t have access to specific account information or the ability to investigate individual cases. However, I can provide you with some general suggestions on how to address this issue:

1. Contact Amazon customer support again: Reach out to Amazon customer support via their website, email, or phone. Explain the situation, including the previous conversation, and express your concerns about the delayed transfers and the case being marked as answered. Request a clear explanation for the issue and ask for a resolution.
  2. Provide specific details: When communicating with Amazon, be sure to provide specific information such as dates, times, and any relevant case numbers or reference numbers. This will help the support team understand your situation better and assist you more effectively.
  3. Request escalation: If you’re not satisfied with the initial response, politely ask for your case to be escalated to a higher level of support. Sometimes, speaking to a supervisor or a more experienced representative can lead to a quicker resolution.
  4. Document your interactions: Keep a record of all your communication with Amazon, including dates, times, and the names of the support representatives you spoke with. This documentation can be useful if you need to reference previous conversations or escalate the matter further.
  5. Seek assistance through social media: If you’re not making progress through traditional customer support channels, consider reaching out to Amazon’s social media accounts (such as Twitter or Facebook). Companies often monitor their social media presence more closely and may respond faster to public inquiries or complaints.

Remember to remain calm and polite throughout your interactions with Amazon’s customer support team. Clearly explaining your concerns and providing relevant information will improve your chances of getting a satisfactory resolution.