A question about promoting items

Keeping the figures simple… if it costs me 50p per keyword to bring one of my items to the top of the first page and I have a daily budget of £1, what happens each day after the first two clicks, does it drop back down again?

(If having the buy box makes a difference I always have the buy box as I design and manufacture my own stuff.)

Thanks in advance.

If it costs you 50p per keyword to bring your item to the top of the first page and you have a daily budget of £1, here’s what happens:

1. On the first day, you can get two clicks to bring your item to the top of the first page (2 clicks x £0.50 = £1).
  2. After those two clicks, your daily budget of £1 is exhausted, and your ad will not show for the rest of the day.
  3. The next day, your daily budget will reset, and you’ll have another £1 to spend on advertising.

Having the buy box doesn’t directly affect your advertising costs but can impact your conversion rate. If you consistently have the buy box, it may lead to better click-through rates and potentially better performance for your ad campaigns.

Please note that advertising costs on Amazon can vary based on competition, bid amounts, and keyword performance. It’s essential to monitor your campaigns regularly and adjust your budget and bids as needed to maximize your results.